Before installing Toggle Flash, you should have the following installed if you are not running Windows 7 or Vista (most updated systems already do):
- Download the Toggle Flash Installer, close Internet Explorer and open the Toggle Flash Installer to install it.
- Open Internet Explorer and click the Toggle Flash button to toggle/disable Flash. If the Toggle Flash button does not appear on the Toolbar, either unlock and resize the Toolbar or customize the Toolbar and add the button.
- Since Toggle Flash is currently unsigned, an Internet Explorer Security window might appear. If it does, check “Do not show me the warning for this program again” and click Allow to prevent the Internet Explorer Security window from reappearing.
- Browse to a Flash-enabled site, like YouTube, and notice the Flash-enabled content is not displayed.
- Click the Toggle Flash button and then the Refresh button to view the Flash-enabled content.
- When you are done viewing the Flash-enabled content, click the Toggle Flash button to disable Flash on future web sites. If some Flash-enabled sites are not working properly, it’s probably because Flash was disabled—just click the Toggle Flash button to re-enable Flash and then Refresh the page. Internet Explorer’s Status Bar will notify you if Flash is disabled for a Flash-enabled site.